Douglas Lake Tn Average Temperatures
English 250 portuguese 1 selected filters.
Douglas lake tn average temperatures. All reviews clean water the smoky mountains pigeon forge mountain backdrop boat dock water sports can t wait to go back fishing lake camping dam. Douglas lake is beautiful. Douglas lake has been named a bassmaster top 100 lake. Predicted data elevations are in.
Douglas lake is ranked in the top 10 in the nation for largemouth bass and is also rated one of the top 5 crappie locations in the nation. This lake is located only a few miles from the pigeon forge gatlinburg area and also the great smoky mountains national park. Douglas lake also called douglas reservoir is a reservoir created by an impoundment of the french broad river in eastern tennessee. Douglas lake is considered one of the most productive waters in east tennessee.
Average high 2014 present 69 2 f. Bassmaster magazine is known as the bible of today s bass fishermen so if you love to fish this is the perfect lake for you to visit. Largemouth are by far the dominant black bass species in douglas accounting for 98 percent of all bass caught. Spotted bass are a distant second.
Dandridge is the most popular town as it is situated on the north shores of douglas lake just off i 40. The douglas dam was built by the tennessee valley authority at a record pace from february 2 1942 through february 19 1943 to. The most monthly precipitation in dandridge occurs in december with 6 2 inches. Dandridge is located less than thirty miles from the great smoky mountains national park via i 40.
Douglas lake is located in jefferson county tennessee and cities close to the lake include dandridge white pine sevierville and newport. Storms coming this week end may change down some for next week but expect it in the mid to upper 70 s in two weeks. Latest operating information warning. The sunsets and sunrises with the mountain backdrop are.
Average 2014 present 59 6 f. This lake has over 500 miles of shore line and it has so much natural beauty. Water release schedules can change without notice due to unanticipated weather changes or power system requirements. Its quality fishery is attracting increased attention from anglers every year and its use by tournament fishermen is considered substantial.
150 don t bass fish so don t know about the spawn but the water temp was 69 deg in morning and 76 by time i left lake on tues. Average low 2014 present 50 6 f. Dandridge also is less than an hour s drive from. Smallmouth are rarely.
In addition to largemouth bass anglers can find white. The air quality index in dandridge is 12 better than the national average. We stayed at an rv park right on the lake and it was so nice to look out over the water and feel the lake breezes. Obey all posted safety regulations and precautions.
Large amounts of water could be discharged at any time.
- Lake Cumberland Poker Run 2019 Pictures
- Lake Cumberland Luxury Rentals
- Lake Cumberland Neurological Associates
- Lake Cumberland Houseboats Rental
- Lake Cumberland Memorial Day Weekend
- Lake Cumberland Marina Floating Cabins
- Lake Cumberland Lakefront Vacation Rentals
- Lake Cumberland Lakefront Cabins For Sale
- Lake Cumberland Ky Zillow
- Lake Cumberland Lake House With Dock
- Lake Cumberland Houseboat Rentals
- Lake Cumberland Lake Houses For Rent
- Lake Cumberland Lake House For Sale
- Lake Cumberland Kentucky Map
- Lake Cumberland Party Boat Rentals
- Lake Cumberland Homes For Sale With Private Dock
- Lake Cumberland Kentucky Weather Forecast
- Lake Cumberland Kentucky Cabins For Rent
- Lake Cumberland Lake House
- Lake Cumberland Ky Rentals