Lake Amador Bass Fishing Report
Florida strain largemouth bass are king at lake amador.
Lake amador bass fishing report. They are also popular with anglers because they bite well when the trout have lock jaw. The lake is 11 feet from. Lake amador is best known for its superb trout fishing which provides the heaviest planting program in california. I thought i would night fish a little but just fished the afternoon.
I caught 3 males all about 2 1 2 lbs and lost a bigger female. Catfish are taken on chicken livers or nightcrawlers particularly at night and the largemouth bass are hitting plastics on a finesse presentation over structure. More lake amador staff. First hour was awesome.
Lake amador bass that s my boy right there he picked that. We plant from october though may and stock approx. Lake amador planted in1969 was one of the first northern california lakes to get florida strain stock. Lake amador fishing report lake amador friday 5 1 20 all i can really say.
Found some bass already on beds though they were very hard to see. 50 000 pounds of trout each season many of which are over 10lbs. Lake amador is a great lake for bass with several 10 lbs fish caught out of here every year. More lake amador staff.
In the spring when the bass are shallow i recommend fishing shallow areas such as launch ramp cove rock creek and mountain springs. More lake amador staff. Another awesome day at lake. There are many 10 pound plus fish landed each season.
- Lake Berryessa Weather May
- Lake Berryessa Vs Lake Shasta
- Lake Berryessa Oak Shores Recreation Area
- Lake Berryessa Jet Ski Rental Prices
- Lake Berryessa Fishing Report
- Lake Berryessa Spanish Flats Hours
- Lake Berryessa Man Made
- Lake Berryessa Weather March
- Lake Berryessa Glory Hole
- Lake Berryessa Jet Ski Rental
- Lake Berryessa Putah Creek
- Lake Berryessa Weather Monthly
- Lake Berryessa In Napa Valley California
- Lake Berryessa Seaplane Base
- Lake Berryessa Weather Ca
- Lake Buckhorn Blue Ridge Ga
- Lake Berryessa In Napa County
- Lake Berryessa Pleasure Cove Day Use
- Lake Berryessa Zodiac Spot
- Lake Berryessa Day Use Swimming