Lake Baikal Square Miles
Like lake tanganyika lake baikal was formed as an ancient rift valley and has the typical long crescent shape with a surface area of 31 722 km 2 12 248 sq mi.
Lake baikal square miles. The lake baikal coastal protection zone covering the lake and its environs a total of 34 000 square miles 88 000 square km was created in 1987 and the same area was designated a unesco world heritage site in 1996. Olkhon has its own lake mountains and a population of 1 500 residents. Baikal is home to thousands of species of plants and animals many of which are endemic to the region. 49 miles 79 5 km.
To put this enormous number in the correct perspective this means that lake baikal has more water in it than all the 5 great lakes of north america combined. Lake baikal southeastern siberia russia. It has a total volume of 23 615 39 square kilometers 5 670 cubic miles. At this speed some scientists believe lake baikal is actually an ocean in the making.
Of lake baikal s 27 islands the largest is olkhon at 280 square miles 725 square kilometers.
- Lake Dillon Amphitheater Schedule 2020
- Lake Dillon Depth Map
- Lake Cumberland Rentals Woodson Bend
- Lake Cumberland State Park Beach
- Lake Cumberland Rentals With Boat Slip
- Lake Cumberland Wakeboard Boat Rentals
- Lake Cumberland Rentals Ky
- Lake Cumberland Sea Doo Rentals
- Lake Dillon Cabin Rentals
- Lake Cumberland Waterfront Homes For Sale
- Lake Darby Columbus Ohio
- Lake Cumberland Rental Homes
- Lake Cumberland Rv Rentals
- Lake Cumberland Resort Cabins
- Lake Darby Oh Homes For Sale
- Lake Cumberland Rv Rentals Burnside Ky
- Lake Cumberland Real Estate Waterfront
- Lake Dillon Colorado Vacation Rentals
- Lake Dillon Colorado Vrbo
- Lake Cumberland Youth Detention Center