Lake Logan State Park Trails
Make sure to keep an eye out on the sportsmen fishing in the lake or the wildlife that inhabits the woods.
Lake logan state park trails. The division of parks and watercraft manages ohio s 75 state parks oversees watercraft rules and registration and has jurisdiction on state waterways. This day use park provides scenic picnic and swimming areas as well as secluded walking paths where visitors enjoy the wooded beauty of ohio s hill country and this hocking hills park. One of the best fishing lakes in ohio awaits sportsmen in hocking county at lake logan state park. In the midst of some of ohios most rugged scenic territory lies lake alma state park.
Across lake logan road from the beach the one mile pine vista hiking trail circles a hilltop providing opportunities for nature study and wildlife observation. Lake logan state park has one of the best fishing lakes in ohio. Seventeen miles of singletrack multi use trail are available for mountain biking. Lake logan is a day use park that provides scenic picnic areas and secluded walking paths to enjoy the wooded beauty of ohio s hill country.
Lake logan state park at a glance. As a day use park lake logan is full of hiking trails and scenic areas. The park is 741 acres in total with around 311 acres for the lake itself and for all intents and purposes is regarded as part of the hocking hills state park. More than 17 miles of hiking trails traverse the lake and scenic woodlands of the lake hope area and offer opportunities for photography and nature study.
741 acres 300 hectares water acreage. A quiet lake and a gentle creek meandering through a wooded valley providing a restful setting for park visitors. Lake alma state park features a serene lake and creek a forested park with campsites three hiking trails and fishing. Lake logan sports northern pike bass bluegill crappie catfish and saugeye.
Is located just outside logan ohio. Two both on lake logan road county road 3 one close to the dam and one close to the park office. The lake sports northern pike bass bluegill crappie catfish and saugeye. Lake logan state park.
1 5 miles total 2 5 kilometers. It is on the edge of hocking hills state park and was renamed lake logan to avoid confusion between the two. A section of the buckeye trail runs through the northwest end of the park toward hocking hills state forest. 311 acres 126 hectares boat ramps.
- Lake Arrowhead Queen Reviews
- Lake Arrowhead Lake Rights Homes For Sale
- Lake Arrowhead Real Estate Ga
- Lake Arrowhead Real Estate Listings For Sale
- Lake Arrowhead June Weather
- Lake Arrowhead Maine Rentals
- Lake Arrowhead Mountain News E Edition
- Lake Arrowhead Rental Rules
- Lake Arrowhead Lakefront Rentals
- Lake Arrowhead Resort And Spa Phone Number
- Lake Arrowhead National Park
- Lake Arrowhead Spa And Resort
- Lake Arrowhead Rental Boat
- Lake Arrowhead Sports Grille Restaurant Impossible
- Lake Arrowhead Resort And Spa Reviews
- Lake Arrowhead July Weather
- Lake Arrowhead Lake Rights Map Pdf
- Lake Arrowhead Rental Market
- Lake Arrowhead State Park Day Pass
- Lake Arrowhead Land For Sale With Lake Rights